Submission: until 18/06/2018
- Selected peer-reviewed papers from the Symposium will be published in a special issue of Plant and Soil. Details to follow
» Instructions for the submission of papers to the Special Issue of the Conference in Plant and Soil
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the link provided on this homepage.
- Abstracts submitted in any other way will not be accepted.
- Prior to abstract submission, at least one of the authors must register for the event, up to two abstracts only will be accepted per registration.
- Payment must be made according to deadlines established by the organizing committee; so that the abstract will be evaluated and published.
- Fill the form and choose which event you want to submit your abstract.
- - XVI Symposium on Biological Nitrogen Fixation with Non-Legumes or IV Latin-American workshop on PGPR
- - XIX RELARE
- All the abstracts will be evaluated by a scientific committee to their quality, rules and objective of event attendance. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Annals of the Event, in the form of simple abstracts. The scientific committee will indicate the potential abstract for oral presentation (rules will be disclosed later). At the time of submission, the author (s) must confirm whether or not they agree with an oral presentation.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding author following the calendar.
- Calendar with the main dates:
- Submission: until 18/06/2018
- Review by the Scientific Committee: until 30/06/2018
- Final review by the authors: until 05/07/2018
- Communication of acceptance of abstracts: until 12/07/2018
- Abstracts should be no more than 2.000 characters including spaces; the submission system will not accept any abstract over this limit.
- Figures and tables are not permitted. Titles, authors, keywords, and financial support will not be counted within the limit for characters.
- Title: should contain a maximum of 125 characters including spaces.
- It should be written in lowercase, with the initial capital letter; scientific names should be written in italics;
- Authors: The surname should be written in full, followed by the initials of the name.
- In the case of more than one author, their names must be separated by a semicolon and a maximum of 8 authors is accepted.
- The name of the presenting author should be indicated with an asterisk (*) and he/she should indicate an email address.
- Institutional affiliation and address of authors.
- Text: In single paragraph with a maximum of 2,000 characters with spaces, containing introduction, objectives, material and methods, results and conclusions, without separation or identification of topics. Scientific names should be italicised.
- Bibliographical references should not be included.
- Keywords: A maximum of three keywords that are not included in the abstract title are allowed;
- Specific information for the XVI Symposium on Biological Nitrogen Fixation with Non-Legumes or IV Latin-American workshop on PGPR:
- - Abstracts must be written clearly in English.
Specific information for the XIX RELARE:
- The RELARE historically aims to bring results on the selection of microorganisms, product development and technologies in final tests stage for use in agriculture. The organizing committee reserves the right to refuse submissions that do not meet this objective
- Abstracts must be written clearly in Portuguese or Spanish.
XVI Symposium on Biological Nitrogen Fixation with Non-Legumes or IV Latin-American workshop on PGPR. Download Abstract Templeate. XIX RELARE. Download Abstract Templeate.